Tuesday 2 November 2004

good day!!!

hi to you all, sorry for not posting sooner but i am very busy at work. As you may all know Ramadan began 2 weeks ago and we are currently on te 19th Fast, i really am okay without the food but miss the smoking!!!

I want to wish Senator Kerry well in today's US Presidential Election, the thought of four more years of Bush/Chehney scare us Europeans, because of the policies of division practiced by this administration. I want tourge our American friends to votefor Kerry/Edwards as the only option for the future of international relations, I hope and pray that he wins. I will be getting up at 4am to close my fast and I am looking forward to hearing the news that Kerry/Edwards have won.

COME ON KERRY/EDWARDS!!!!! VOTE FOR CHANGE PLEASE!!!! USA CHANGE PLEASE!!!

No comments: